1 chunk of Ginger
10-15 cloves of Garlic
1/2 bunch Spring onion
1 bunch of Asia basil or Basil
600 grams Chicken thigh
2-3 cups of Sesame oil
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Cooking rice wine
1 Tbsp Sugar
1) Wash the ginger and slice it. Peel the garlic. Cut the chili, spring onion into 3 cm size. Wash the basil and dry it for preparation.
2) Cut the chicken thigh into bite-size and wash them for preparation.
3) Hit the sesame oil and fry ginger, garlic and chicken thigh together with strong flame till the surface become golden.
4) Pour the oil out and put chili, soy-sauce, rice wine and sugar in stir with chicken, ginger and garlic by medium flame.
5) Reduce the sauce and put spring in.
6) Pre-hit the casserole.
7) Put the 3-cup chicken and basil into the hot casserole ,cover by lid. Enjoy it as soon as possible.
You can choose any kind of chicken you like or different part of chicken.
Old or young ginger both are ok and you can choose chili which you like, it’s not necessary to add chili.